Share tips for purchasing an overall shower room
According to different plans, the overall shower room is divided into: vertical angle shower room, in-line shower screen, bathtub upper shower screen.
1. Vertical angle shower room: from the appearance, there are square, arc, diamond, divided into sliding doors, folding doors, hinged doors, etc. according to the structure, and can be divided into angular entry or single-sided entry, angular The biggest feature of the entry type is that it can make better use of the limited bath room area and expand the utilization rate.
2. In-line shower screen: Some rooms are narrow in width or have bathtubs but the head of the household does not want to use the bathtub and chooses the shower screen.
3. Bath screens on bathtubs: Many residents have installed bathtubs, but they often use showers. In order to coordinate the two, bath screens can also be made on bathtubs. Generally, bathtubs are shortened in a straight shape or fully folded. , But the cost is high and not cost-effective.
When we investigated the overall shower room, we focused on the following aspects:
1. Evaluate the area of the bathroom and buy a shower room of appropriate size;
2. Evaluate the function of the shower room, focusing on practicality, not the more functions the better;
3. To evaluate the price of shower room, the middle-priced economy class is the first choice;
4. Evaluate the manufacturer's promise and brand, and understand its maintenance and after-sales service.
Then, when purchasing an overall shower room, the following points should be investigated:
1. Distinguish the material. The main material of the shower room is tempered glass, and the quality of tempered glass varies greatly. How to verify the authenticity? The authentic tempered glass has faint patterns when you look carefully. The frame of the shower room is made of aluminum alloy, and the surface is sprayed with plastic, which is not corroded or rusty. The thickness of the aluminum alloy of the main frame is preferably above 1.1mm, and the door is not easily deformed. At the same time, pay attention to check whether the ball bearing is sensitive, whether the opening and closing of the door is convenient and light, and whether the structure combination uses stainless steel screws.
2. Chassis selection. There are two types of tanks: high basin and low basin. The tank type can be used for people sitting, suitable for families with elderly or children. It can also be used for multiple purposes, such as washing and holding water. In contrast, the low basin is simple and the price is lower than the high basin. The texture of the chassis is divided into glass fiber, acrylic and diamond. The fastness of diamond is the best, and it is convenient to clean dirt.
3. Pay attention to the data: The thickness of many shower panels in the market that are not of good quality is generally 2.8mm-4mm. No matter what kind of panel, the thickness of 5mm is the best. The glass door of the shower room is also an important factor in determining the price and quality. At present, there are very few shower room glass in the market with 4mm glass. The hinged door is basically 6mm. Large-scale manufacturers also have 8mm thick arched hinged doors. The sliding doors are also changed to 8mm or 10mm. Of it. The price is of course the greater the thickness, the higher the price.
4. Compare after-sales service. Generally, free delivery and installation in the city. The warranty period is one year. Don't forget to ask for a repair order when you buy it (some are also ten-year gold warranty cards). There are also some merchants with excellent product quality and good promises that have launched insurance company underwriting services.