Features of integrated bathroom and installation steps
What is integrated bathroom
Integrated bathroom refers to the combination of prefabricated parts into a whole, which is commonly known as the entire bathroom, which means that the bathroom was not built when the house was built, but was later assembled with other materials, so it is called integrated Bathroom. The integrated bathroom adopts SMC aviation resin composite material integrally molded, the whole molding process; the integrated bathroom is generally used for sanitary equipment in homes or public places, and belongs to the category of sanitary equipment required by human life. For rooms without toilets, the entire bathhouse can be installed directly without brick walls; there is no dust and noise pollution, and it can be installed layer by layer. To put it simply, the integrated bathroom is the finished plate assembled with screws and other hardware, also called plate assembly.
Integrated bathroom components
An assembled toilet, used for sanitary equipment in homes or public places, belongs to the category of sanitary equipment required by human life. It is characterized in that it is composed of side panels, bottom panels and top panels. The side panels are composed of vertical frames, horizontal frames and stays. The inner and outer panels are closely attached to the inner and outer sides of the structure. The side panels are assembled into a bathroom body with a side panel. There is a door on the upper side, a drawing groove on the horizontal frame above the side plate, a top plate is installed in the drawing groove, two ends of each side of the bottom plate are embedded with anchor screws, and the toilet sewage and waste water elbow is embedded on the bottom plate. The device is easy to disassemble and assemble, and it can be installed and used without being restricted by the environment or location. An assembled toilet, used for sanitary equipment in homes or public places, belongs to the category of sanitary equipment required by human life. It is characterized in that it is composed of side panels, bottom panels and top panels, and the side panels are
Introduction to the method and process of integrated bathroom installation
It is precisely because of the factory production premise that in the installation link, the entire bathroom is also different from the conventional one. After these sanitary products are shipped to the site, no cement mortar and other materials are required. The installation workers, like building blocks, assemble the various parts together and connect them with screws to complete the work. The floor, ceiling, wall panel, and bathroom door of all bathrooms are integrated. All bathroom equipment is assembled by molding and supporting devices, including upper and lower water pipe fittings and complete set of device parts are also assembled with profiles. Take the wall panel installation as an example. The connection between the wall panels and the wall panels of the entire bathroom is connected by special U-shaped steel (connected on the same plane), angular steel connected (connected at a 90-degree corner), and the wall panel and the chassis are connected by butt screws. The butt screw connection between the wall panel and the top cover makes the overall structure of the whole bathhouse strong and leak-proof.
1. Confirm the size of the door opening, generally the width and height are less than 2cm of the door opening, and it is customized.
2. Prepare the anchor expansion bolt, 100mm*8mm, electric hammer, electric hammer drill bit diameter is the same as the expansion bolt diameter, cross screwdriver (driver), foam rubber, triangular wedge, pistol drill and 10mm twist drill.
3. Put the plastic-steel door into the door hole, hold it still with a triangular wedge, adjust the straight level with a wire drop or a spirit level, and confirm the installation position of the wall (front and back, high and low).
4. First use a pistol to drill holes about 40cm apart on the sides of the two frames. Only the inner side of the frame can be drilled. It is recommended not to install expansion bolts on the bottom frame, as the waterproof layer can be flattened. Then the electric hammer is aligned with the inner side with an 8mm drill bit The holes drilled by the pistol were drilled before. After drilling the eyes up and down on the sides of the two frames, install the expansion bolts, and then measure the straightness level. If there is no problem, continue to drill the expansion bolts.
5. When installing the expansion bolt, pay attention to the flatness of the frame edge. You can use a straight aluminum alloy ruler to check the unevenness. You can use the prepared triangular wedges to cushion and cushion, and then tighten the expansion bolt.
6. After the expansion bolt is fully installed, the gap on the outside of the door frame is filled with styrofoam-install the door leaf.