The design principle of hotel bathroom
Regardless of which hotel or level, toilets are indispensable, but what size of toilet is appropriate? What are the main points of device placement? The editor below summarizes a few little knowledge about hotel bathrooms based on what I know. I hope I can help you much.
1. The bathroom has good waterproof, drainage, and slip resistance, and needs to be neat and beautiful;
2, 3 square meters is the minimum area of the bathroom, just now you can organize the sink, toilet and bathing equipment;
3. Nowadays, most of the floor of the hotel bathroom is paved with moisture-proof floor tiles. Its operation is relatively convenient. First, the cement floor is chiseled and washed, the floating ash is swept away, and a layer of 1:2 cement mortar is spread with some construction glue. , The cement mortar should be smoothed as much as possible, and then the floor tiles can be attached;
4. When choosing sanitary ware for a bathroom with a size of 3 square meters, it is necessary to consider leaving a certain amount of space for activities. Washing tables and toilets are recommended to be delicate; the shower should be set close to the corner, and the shower can use a straight shower board or Simple shower. In addition, the bathroom mirror can be used to achieve the visual effect of expanding a small space;
5. Minimal objects should be placed in the bathroom as little as possible. A variety of small layouts will make the small bathroom more congested and messy. The shower method is more convenient than the bathtub. Generally, glass or shower curtains can be used to partition the corner of the bathroom as a shower room, but the shower room is not recommended. Less than 0.8m×0.8m, otherwise it is inconvenient to turn around. Bathrooms often have one or two walls without sanitary ware or other items. For this, you can choose a piece of furniture that can reasonably use the corner space according to the width of the wall, such as storage Cabinet, can store all the loose bathroom supplies in it. The mirror surface of the bathroom cabinet can be set on the storage cabinet, and the space under the basin can be used to make storage space;
6. When installing mirror headlights, pay attention to prevent glare. It is recommended to install lampshades, or choose lamps with frosted glass exterior. Mirror height: Generally, it is better to keep the center of the mirror 160-165 cm above the ground. The mirror in the bathroom is recommended to be framed. If it is not framed, it needs to be sealed and waterproof. When installing, be careful not to damage the wall, especially hang a mirror on the tiled wall, and try to choose to punch holes at the joints of the materials. In addition to installing ordinary mirrors, it is recommended to install a stretchable magnifying glass above the washbasin. When taking a bath, the mirror in the bathroom is vaguely smoked by the steam. You can apply soap to the mirror surface, and then wipe it with a dry cloth to prevent the mirror surface from being vague. The dirt on the mirror can be scrubbed with a soft cloth or gauze dipped in some kerosene or wax, but do not scrub with a wet cloth, otherwise the mirror surface will be blurred and the glass will be easily corroded.