Five-generation development of the integral bathroom
New high-tech materials are used to make the bathroom floor, wall and ceiling as a whole, dry construction on site, quickly complete the assembly, and integrate the bathroom system treatment plan for washing, toileting, bathing and other supporting equipment.
Overview of the overall toilet development
First generation: FRP hand lay-up glass fiber reinforced plastic process
The process is all finished by workers, the product quality is difficult to control, the efficiency is low, the layer change is not easy to handle, the color is single, and it is not suitable for industrial production at this stage, and it has basically been screened;
Second generation: SMC molded sheet
The product is produced by high temperature and high pressure heat curing molding, and the skills are messy. If the surface layer is not well processed, the simple treatment is not good; the surface color is single, the rough surface is more, and it is simple to hide dirt and difficult to clean. The surface wear resistance is poor; due to the constraints of the production process, the product is a single-layer panel with poor strength. The light steel keel must be reinforced at the back of the equipment, and the equipment is messy.
The third generation: SMC molded laminated sheet
It is still a single-layer board, which deals with the problem that the pattern of the board is too single to satisfy the needs of different customers. Laminating skills have emerged. Due to the constraints of the process, the film paper cannot make a high-gloss effect, the surface is not cleaned up, there is no gloss, and the surface texture is poor.
Fourth generation: VCM board
It is a kind of board used to deal with the poor texture of the surface treatment of SMC film-covered board. It is a process for compounding color steel plates on the surface of gypsum board. The surface color can be concealed on the color steel plate, but the water absorption of the gypsum board, the unsafe conductivity of the color steel plate and the signal shielding are the disadvantages that the material itself cannot handle.
The fifth generation: PEC double-layer resin version (new generation)
PEC resin board is a newly developed resin-based composite board with higher efficiency and better mechanical properties based on single-sided molded resin board. The structure is changed to a double-layer hollow structure, which eliminates the problems of poor sound insulation, moisture insulation and heat preservation effects of the original product. The surface color of the product is available in a variety of options, the assembly structure is safe and reasonable, and the product strength is greatly increased;
Nanjing is standard environmental protection Best Mu's fifth-generation overall bathroom in detail
PEC resin fiberboard
PEC (Panel extrusion compound), that is, extruded fiber-reinforced resin composite hollow board and SMC (Sheet molding compound) sheet molding compound are the same resin products. It is a more efficient and mechanical property developed on the basis of SMC. Excellent resin-based composite board.
Primary material composition: Same as SMC, it is composed of GF (carbon fiber or glass fiber), UP (flame retardant unsaturated resin), low shortening additives, MD (filler) and various additives.
Substrate: The thickness of the wallboard is 35mm, the hollow structure, and the female and male grooves are used for precise butt joint between the plates.
Surface layer: The color wear-resistant waterproof membrane is extruded with the base material.
Application parts: mainly used for wall panels, and can be used for ceilings according to customer needs
1. Structure: The hollow structure is lighter in weight, stable in structure, good in product strength, not easy to break or fade, and the appearance can be double-sided, which can reduce the trouble of secondary decoration compared with traditional SMC boards; secondly, its high hardness and wear resistance Arrived on the solid wood floor; waterproof, acid and alkali resistant; nano-ultraviolet light curing layer will not fade for a long time; nano-materials, fine molecules, anti-fouling performance than traditional oil-resistant board.
2. Fire protection: The selected raw materials are all flame-retardant or non-combustible, satisfying the fire protection requirements.
3. Environmental protection: no volatile organic compounds, zero VOC emissions.
4. Energy saving: The hollow structure design, compared with the traditional SMC single-panel structure, not only ensures the strength of the inner and outer layers, but also has the effect of energy saving and heat preservation.
5. Features: strong characteristics, the product can have various effects such as ceramic tiles, marble, wood grain, and various bright and bright colors. When batching, the effect colors can be customized according to customer requirements.
6. Equipment: quick combination and light weight, various combination methods, precise combination, no need to use plastic strips or glass glue to drip water.
7. Transportation: Its products can be produced on a large scale, with high precision, short production cycle and faster transportation equipment.