The reason why prefabricated toilets stand out
Prefabricated toiletIt is a toilet that combines the overall design of a base, a ceiling, a wall, a toilet, a wash basin, and a bath. It integrates the three functions of bathing, toileting and washing. People's living conditions are better every month, and the whole bathroom has gradually become popular in ordinary families and has been loved by more and more people. What are the advantages of prefabricated toilets that people love so much? Let's see what are the advantages.
1. Eliminate leakage. It has a flowing water slope, and the actual installation level can be adjusted by the illumination, and no waterproofing is required. One-piece waterproof chassis, patented waterproof reverse edge and flowing water slope design, no leakage risk. Integrated drainage floor drain, just connect the drainage pipe on site.
2. The structure is firm and reliable. Separate and independent from the structure of the building to achieve good load-bearing support.
3. Outstanding surface strength. The surfaces of SMC, stone and ceramic tiles have high surface strength, corrosion resistance and easy cleaning.
4. Comfortable IKEA. The prefabricated integral bathroom obviously surpasses the traditional bathroom in some respects, and its integrated features integrate every part of the bathroom space into one. The overall effect is good. Compared with the traditional bathroom, the overall bathroom uses more unique materials, more compact layout, and more integrated design. The overall bathroom is carefully designed by the designer in terms of color matching and space use. The prefabricated toilet not only looks beautiful, but is also easy to install. The storage is neat, and the assembled toilet integrates the washbasin and other facilities. It can not only put some daily necessities, but also hide the water pipes and wires in the bathroom, which not only looks neat, but also safer.
5. Simple installation and maintenance. Because it is a monolithic structure, the chassis is directly fixed on the base layer on site. The construction is not affected by the season, and the construction period is greatly shortened compared with traditional construction. The integral toilet means that the basin, faucet, mirror, etc. become a whole in a limited space. All supporting products are supplied by a single unit. This is the aspect of the assembled integral toilet, which is convenient for users to maintain in the future.